I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Journey of Vincent
1. He collaborated extensively with _________ de Marillac, and together they founded the Daughters of Charity.
5. Vincent established a community of priests and brothers known as the Congregation of the ____________.
7. He established ___________ because of the deplorable state of the clergy.
8. Vincent once said that the poor are our _________.
11. Young Vincent was known for his intellect, and received support from a _________ in Dax to further his education.
12. He believed in the __________ of every person, especially among the poor.
1. Vincent established the Confraternity of Charity in 1617, and this women’s charitable organization would be later known as the __________ of Charity.
2. Vincent gave missions to the ___________ ____________ who were imprisoned in Marseilles and Bourdeaux and suffered terribly on ships. (2 wds.)
3. Vincent had close dealings with a number of saints, including St. _______ de Sales and St. Jane Frances de Chantal.
4. Vincent was ordained to the priesthood at the age of __________.
6. As a young boy Vincent helped his family as a __________.
9. Vincent is the patron saint of the ________ of St. Vincent de Paul.
10. Vincent urged his community to adopt the virtues of humility, meekness, simplicity, mortification, and ________.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live