Worldwide Family, by Country of Origin
Visit this link for a complete listing of Vincentian Family groups, by country of origin and year founded.
Note: This page covers where we serve today. For heritage places, visit this link.
AIC (Ladies of Charity)
Congregation of the Mission
For a list of provinces worldwide, go to this link. For detailed maps of U.S. provinces, try these links:
Daughters of Charity
For an interactive map of worldwide locations, go to this link. Or, visit
this link at the International website of the Daughters of Charity. (Click on any of the continents for further details and contact information).
Sisters of Charity Federation
For a list of the women religious congregations who belong to the Federation, visit this link. For more specific maps, try these links:
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth (scroll down to see the map)
- Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth – ministry locations
- Sisters of Charity of New York – Ministries
- Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill
- Sisters of St. Martha – Motherhouse – Other Links and Retreat Houses
JMV (Vincentian Marian Youth)
MISEVI (Vincentian Lay Missionaries)
Vincentian Lay Missionaries International, USA are men and women ages 21-35 who feel called to spend 4-6 weeks serving the poor while working alongside the Daughters of Charity in Africa. VLM live with or near the Daughters of Charity or the Vincentian Priests at all sites.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
For worldwide organization and contact information, visit this link.